Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AGPC...be there in 6 days! Advice needed!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh I love AGPC! We live in a subarb pretty close so I get down pretty often. It all depends on what you are most interested on collecting. There are of course the exclusives but what ever you feel like purchasing is up to you! So many choices I have trouble narowing them down too! Let me know if you have any questions about the store or area.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations!!! You're lucky-you will be there on my birthday [img]wink.gif[/img] . lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! I hope you have fun!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Meanie Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    This is the first time I'm going to AGPC since I have been a collector. We went in December but then, I was just getting my two daughters first doll and some outfits and knew nothing about American Girls.

    Now, I have my very own Elizabeth and my DH has agreed to let me buy "a few things" for myself. Do you all have any advice on what I shouldnt miss? I know there are some Chicago exclusive things, deals, whatever. I would appreciate any ideas you have. My girls will be staying home since this trip is for our anniversary so it's just for me! [img]smile.gif[/img] (and of course I have to bring them back something).

    Thanks in advance for your ideas! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •